Transparency Azerbaijan (TI Az) offers an internship for students or graduates on a three-month basis. The program is part-time, i.e., interns are expected to work five days a week: 10:00-13:00 AM and is unpaid.
The TI Az certificate (and reference letter, if requested) will be granted upon successful completion of the internship. The objective of the internship program is to provide a framework by which students or graduates fr om diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to TI Az office where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical work assignments.
• Internet navigation and research;
• Demonstrate clear and effective written and verbal communication skills;
• Ability to meet deadlines and maintain a flexible schedule;
• Awareness of prominent corruption issues in Azerbaijan and worldwide;
• Daily news reading habit;
• Knowledge of MS Office products;
• Sound command of English and Azerbaijani;
• University degree in social sciences, preferably in the field of journalism, international relations and law.
The intern will be provided with a supervisor who is approachable at any time and will be asked to perform tasks designated by the supervisor. The intern will assist the supervisor in the office in media monitoring, research on the topics of interest to the office, promotion of the organization through social media and execution of day-to-day business. The intern will be involved to the greatest extent possible in substantive office activities.
For participation in the Spring Session of our Internship program please submit your resume in English to the TI Az Office: Baku, Jafar Jabbarlı str.16, apt. 7 or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org