JTI (Japan Tobacco International) is a leading global tobacco company operating in over 120 countries worldwide. One of the fastest growing international industry players over a ten-year period, we market world-renowned brands such as Winston, Camel, Mild Seven, LD, Sobranie and Glamour.
JTI Caucasus LLC is opening a position of an Office Coordinator.
• Receives incoming calls, screens and directs calls; meets/directs office guests, provides relevant information to callers, deals with queries fr om the public and customers;
• Provides general administrative and clerical support to office staff including but not limited to photocopying, scanning and mailing. Receiving & distribution of letters & faxes in the office;
• Cooperates with office suppliers and contractors ensuring a smooth on-going office run. Ensures all office administrative documents are maintained in line with internal Company procedures (manages contracts with suppliers, Purchase Requests etc.);
• Prepares and submits plans on budgets expenses for office company property appliances to HR Manager.
• Coordinates the organization of major company events (presentations, parties and visits of high management). Provides VIP guests support and meeting arrangements (conference room reservation, restaurants booking, etc.).
• Coordinates travel procedures for employees through the Company travel services providers: arranges transfers and car rental services; coordinates visa support to ensure that employees receive quick and qualitative travel support. Constantly works with travel services provider to improve travel services procurement process in order to get the best and the quickest results at minimum efforts and good cost-savings.
• Ensures compliance with JTI Code of Conduct, Company Operating guidelines, JTI Policies & Procedures.
• Participate in other HR projects in Azerbaijan as may be required.
Education: University degree preferably in Business;
Professional Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant administrative experience, preferably in an International organization
Language Skills: Fluent Azeri, Russian, English.
Computer Proficiency: Good knowledge of MS programs (Word, Excel, Power Point), knowledge of SAP data base is preferable
Other Skills: Excellent communication, interpersonal & analytical skills. Result oriented, fast-learner, self-organized and disciplined, open-minded, energetic, accurate with strong business attitude
Deadline for application: 07 February, 2015
In case your skills and background corresponds to the mentioned requirements, please follow the link below and fill in the requested dat a: https://stepstone.jti.com/fe/tpl_jtiglobal02.asp?newms=ap&id=32573&aid=13470
JTI offers on-going development, exciting and diverse culture, innovative technologies and constant quest to do things better.